WildStar Reveals Season 1.5 Details
With the Invasion: Nexus patch, WildStar is introducing a one-drop PvP Season, 1.5, allowing the development team to transition to Season 2 by gathering community feedback and data.
Season 1.5 will scale item statistics in PvP instances based on the maximum item level value set on the instance, only scaling down items higher than the level maximum. PvP rating now has a few “floors” which prevent players from dropping below certain thresholds (400, 800, 1200, 1600, and 2000).
Rewards will also be different: only 3v3 arena teams will earn titles, achievements, and items. Participators in 3v3 will get a bag of starter season 2 gear, while the top 5% will get a higher level season 2 set with a special pet. Players must participate in at least 25 rated matches in order to qualify for rewards.
Full details are available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- LOLSUMO Enters Closed Beta
- Dojo Madness UG is proud to announce LOLSUMO achieving closed beta status.
- King of Wushu - Now Available on PS4 in China
- Just as Sony announced the first sales of their PlayStation game console in China, Chinese game developer Snail Games, known for martial arts ...
- New PvP Details Released for Legend of Edda: Vengeance
- GamesCampus has revealed key PvP details today for its upcoming re-launch of Legend of Edda: Vengeance.