WildStar Reveals Final Two Playable Races
We know what you’ve been thinking: “man, WildStar looks awesome, but you know what’s missing? Furry psychopathic mad scientists and creepy diseased mutants!”. Well, today’s your lucky day; Carbine Studio’s has revealed the final two WildStar races. Joining the Dominion faction we have the diminutive Chua. For the Exiles the masters of alchemy; the Mordesh.
For a personality-filled introduction to both races, check out the latest YouTube video. Kit and Malvolio return to introduce us to WildStar’s unrevealed races in the latest WildStar Flick.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards of War: New Sentinel Patches Introduced
- Bigpoint reveals today the fourteenth playable character in the science fiction oriented MOBA game, Shards of War. Patches is an agile support...
- DDO Update 20 Preview
- Turbine once again demonstrates their skill in the arena of PVE-centric MMORPG design. If you haven't tried DDO yet, and you're a f...
- Frontier Developments launches Elite: Dangerous for Mac
- Frontier Developments today launched Elite: Dangerous for Mac.