WildStar Reveals Final Two Playable Races
We know what you’ve been thinking: “man, WildStar looks awesome, but you know what’s missing? Furry psychopathic mad scientists and creepy diseased mutants!”. Well, today’s your lucky day; Carbine Studio’s has revealed the final two WildStar races. Joining the Dominion faction we have the diminutive Chua. For the Exiles the masters of alchemy; the Mordesh.
For a personality-filled introduction to both races, check out the latest YouTube video. Kit and Malvolio return to introduce us to WildStar’s unrevealed races in the latest WildStar Flick.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alganon goes F2P, sort of
- Alganon drops subscription fee. Gamers still required to purchase game to play though, think Guild Wars.
- Spellweaver Card Game Coming to Steam February 1
- Spellweaver, the free to play collectible card game, is proud to announce their official worldwide launch onto Steam.
- StarCitizen Development Update - Social Module
- Backing a game is always a tricky thing. The vision of the game you want is rarely the exact same thing the designers are setting out to make.