WildStar Reveals Final Two Playable Races
We know what you’ve been thinking: “man, WildStar looks awesome, but you know what’s missing? Furry psychopathic mad scientists and creepy diseased mutants!”. Well, today’s your lucky day; Carbine Studio’s has revealed the final two WildStar races. Joining the Dominion faction we have the diminutive Chua. For the Exiles the masters of alchemy; the Mordesh.
For a personality-filled introduction to both races, check out the latest YouTube video. Kit and Malvolio return to introduce us to WildStar’s unrevealed races in the latest WildStar Flick.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Week 2 Archetype Reveal - Archers
- In their typical ‘bat shit crazy’ style, the archers will represent classes capable of range that may shatter your vision of typical range...
- World of Warplanes Partners with Alienware for Update 1.1 Sweepstakes
- Alienware partners with Wargaming for an Update 1.1 Sweepstakes.
- World of Tanks Set to Go Under the Sea
- Wargaming, inspired by the interest in their upcoming naval team arena battler, World of Warships, has decided to take the next step.