WildStar: Open Beta set for May 8th
NCSOFT and Carbine are pleased to announce the launch of the Open Beta starting on Thursday, 8th May through 18th May. The Open Beta period runs for 10 days, and has an increased level cap, level 30.
Other highlights include:
Open Beta LiveStream- Thursday, 8th May, 2014 at 19:00 BST
To kick off the Open Beta, there will be a 30 minute LiveStream here: www.twitch.tv/wildstar. Mike Donatelli, product director, Chad Moore, creative director, Stephen Frost, producer and voice of DevSpeak, and Matt Mocarski, development director will be answering questions, discussing the state of the game and how Wildstar is going to take the MMO category by storm.
Developer LiveStream- Friday 9th May, 2014 at 19:00 BST
Jeremy Gaffney will be discussing the challenges behind getting the game ready for launch on 3rd June. There will also be play-by-play of some exciting Raids and Warplots activity as well as a sneak peek into higher level Open Beta content and possibly some post launch gameplay activity.
Social Media Q&A – Friday 9th May, 2014 at 19:00 BST
Friday’s developer livestream will also be part of a massive social AMA, run by Carbine, which will be opened up to every social media platforms. Developers will be taking questions from Facebook, Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Forums, Twitch and Vine to name but a few.
For more info, visit www.wildstar-online.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword launches Add’s Job Class 'Mastermind'
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the ability for players to advance Add, t...
- Swordsman Closed Beta Date Announced - June 16
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, is pleased to announce that Swordsman is enter...
- Journey to the West International Impressions
- Journey to the West has a few things going for it – an interesting and lore-rich setting, a good dungeon system, and some interesting mount...