WildStar Now On Steam
Today, Carbine and NCSoft have announced the official launch of WildStar on Steam.
The sci-fi MMORPG originally launched in 2014 as a pay-to-play game, but has since transitioned to a free-to-play model. In the years since launch, Carbine has offered many content updates and quality of life improvements.
WildStar is also offering several Steam bundles (also available in the In-Game store) with a sizeable discount to welcome new players and returning players. Find it on Steam here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lore Behind the Skyforge Logo Revealed
- Today, Obsidian Entertainment has shared a story on the official Skyforge website that explains some of the lore behind the upcoming fantasy M...
- Warframe Den of Kubrow Bonus Week Begins Now!
- Over the next two weeks, Tenno can login and play the cooperative third-person shooter to receive a free Kubrow Starter Kit.
- Vivox brings voice chat technology to The Elder Scrolls Online
- Vivox announced today that they have partnered with ZeniMax® Online Studios to bring voice chat communication to The Elder Scrolls® Online: ...