Wildstar: Now coming to Steam (?)
While it may not have an official announcement, a random user over on Reddit’s official /r/Wildstar message board has posted a new finding, suggesting that the game will be on Valve’s Steam platform soon, as well as a possible F2P business model change.
The link suggesting this comes from SteamDB, which now has a listing for Wildstar as an accessible title on Steam: https://steamdb.info/sub/68224/
For more details and speculation, visit http://www.reddit.com/r/WildStar/comments/35vm11/wildstar_coming_to_steam/
More information will be updated if a confirmation on Wildstar’s Steam release is confirmed.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Early Access: Aura Kingdom Beta Review
- Anyone who enjoyed Grand Fantasia or Eden Eternal will be in for a good time here.
- Tribes Ascend previews major update
- Hi-Rez Studios has revealed plans for the next major update for Tribes Ascend.
- Grepolis launches Olympic events
- Innogames has announced the release of Olympic-themed events for Grepolis that will run parallel to the 2012 Olympics in London.