Wildstar: Now coming to Steam (?)
While it may not have an official announcement, a random user over on Reddit’s official /r/Wildstar message board has posted a new finding, suggesting that the game will be on Valve’s Steam platform soon, as well as a possible F2P business model change.
The link suggesting this comes from SteamDB, which now has a listing for Wildstar as an accessible title on Steam: https://steamdb.info/sub/68224/
For more details and speculation, visit http://www.reddit.com/r/WildStar/comments/35vm11/wildstar_coming_to_steam/
More information will be updated if a confirmation on Wildstar’s Steam release is confirmed.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dino Storm Hits New Milestones
- Several weeks into open beta, Dino Storm is going viral with dinosaurs and guns.
- Black Desert Online New World Feature Introduced
- Black Desert Online is finalizing its New World feature today, enabling a "one world" experience long sought after by players.
- Yulgang Online Closed Beta Testing Starting Next Week at Usergames.com
- Usergames.com announces closed beta testing for Yulgang Online starting April 7.