Wildstar: Now coming to Steam (?)
While it may not have an official announcement, a random user over on Reddit’s official /r/Wildstar message board has posted a new finding, suggesting that the game will be on Valve’s Steam platform soon, as well as a possible F2P business model change.
The link suggesting this comes from SteamDB, which now has a listing for Wildstar as an accessible title on Steam: https://steamdb.info/sub/68224/
For more details and speculation, visit http://www.reddit.com/r/WildStar/comments/35vm11/wildstar_coming_to_steam/
More information will be updated if a confirmation on Wildstar’s Steam release is confirmed.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cards and Castles Pax South Coverage
- Since Cards and Castles was new to me, the first thing I did was pick up the game and play through its two-battle tutorial. It’s pretty easy...
- Dungeons and Dragons Online: Update 20 Now Live
- Turbine has announced that Update 20 for Dungeons and Dragons Online is now available free today for all players. The update includes two new ...
- Burning Blade: New mobile Hack n' Slash RPG available
- Teebik Games, a global platform for mobile game publishing, is pumped to announce the launch of its mobile MMORPG, Burning Blade. The highly-a...