WildStar – Now Available for Preorder
Carbine Studios’ highly anticipated MMORPG WildStar is now available for preorder. Players who pre-order will gain have early access to several closed and open beta events and will receive a variety of exclusive in-game items and perks, including:
- Early game access beginning Saturday, May 31 (three days prior to the game’s official launch)
- An exclusive Rocket House
- A mini-ship housing decoration, which grants players additional rest experience points
- A 10-slot storage bag to increase character inventory
- The opportunity to reserve character and guild names prior to launch
Two versions of the game will be available at launch, standard and digital deluxe. More information can be found in the pre-order link below. WildStar will officially launch worldwide on Tuesday, June 3, 201
Articles You May Enjoy
- 4Story raises level cap and adds new content
- Zemi Interactive announced Friday (October 9th) that a massive new update went live for 4Story that raises the level cap and introduces a new ...
- The World II: New bosses annouced
- With an already large support of over 10,000 gamers on Steam’s Greenlight service, The World 2 has introduced two more of their over 80 boss...
- Camelot Unchained Teases Next Stretch Goal in Dev Update
- Today we saw an example of community driven content updates that is as direct as it gets, since Backer Ortu utilized GitHub.