WildStar – Now Available for Preorder
Carbine Studios’ highly anticipated MMORPG WildStar is now available for preorder. Players who pre-order will gain have early access to several closed and open beta events and will receive a variety of exclusive in-game items and perks, including:
- Early game access beginning Saturday, May 31 (three days prior to the game’s official launch)
- An exclusive Rocket House
- A mini-ship housing decoration, which grants players additional rest experience points
- A 10-slot storage bag to increase character inventory
- The opportunity to reserve character and guild names prior to launch
Two versions of the game will be available at launch, standard and digital deluxe. More information can be found in the pre-order link below. WildStar will officially launch worldwide on Tuesday, June 3, 201
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Gets Monthly ESports Tournament Series "Go4Firefall”
- Red 5 Studios™ today announced that Firefall’s first official Open Beta tournament series, Go4Firefall, begins Sunday, August 4.
- Vainglory Now Live on the App Store
- The LAN party is back! Super Evil Megacorp, a group of core-game developers that hail from the likes of Riot Games and Blizzard Entertainment,...