WildStar – Now Available for Preorder
Carbine Studios’ highly anticipated MMORPG WildStar is now available for preorder. Players who pre-order will gain have early access to several closed and open beta events and will receive a variety of exclusive in-game items and perks, including:
- Early game access beginning Saturday, May 31 (three days prior to the game’s official launch)
- An exclusive Rocket House
- A mini-ship housing decoration, which grants players additional rest experience points
- A 10-slot storage bag to increase character inventory
- The opportunity to reserve character and guild names prior to launch
Two versions of the game will be available at launch, standard and digital deluxe. More information can be found in the pre-order link below. WildStar will officially launch worldwide on Tuesday, June 3, 201
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Launch Review
- SkyForge uses a limited action set control scheme similar to games like Guild Wars 2 or Wildstar: WASD for movement, LMB/RMB for basics...
- Elvenar: Closed Beta Now Underway
- Today, InnoGames launched the closed beta of its online fantasy game Elvenar. The strategic city builder will start with a moderate number of ...
- Infinite Crisis: Cyborg Champion Profile
- Infinite Crisis introduces Cyborg today in a new champion profile, a character perfect for players wanting to outmaneuver their foes with tric...