WildStar: New Update Brings UI Changes and More
Carbine Studios has recently posted patch log changes for their upcoming Fantasy/Sci-Fi MMORPG WildStar, which brings a slew of new changes and additions, including a new UI, new character customization options (including selectable body types), character class balances and more.
For those that are wondering: The entire list of changes and additions comes to about 79 pages long (In Microsoft Word)
For the details on the update, visit: https://forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/index.php?/topic/31980-ui-20-patch-notes-4814/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Strife: Patch 0.4.2 Now Live
- S2 Games has released a new update for their casual MOBA title Strife. In this update, three new heroes are available and free to play for a l...
- Grepolis Gains US Server
- InnoGames has launched an official U.S. specific server for its strategy game Grepolis.
- ARMA 3: Bootcamp update available
- Bohemia Interactive today released Arma 3 Bootcamp – a major new update for Arma 3, which delivers additional single- and multiplayer tutori...