WildStar: New Update Brings UI Changes and More
Carbine Studios has recently posted patch log changes for their upcoming Fantasy/Sci-Fi MMORPG WildStar, which brings a slew of new changes and additions, including a new UI, new character customization options (including selectable body types), character class balances and more.
For those that are wondering: The entire list of changes and additions comes to about 79 pages long (In Microsoft Word)
For the details on the update, visit: https://forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/index.php?/topic/31980-ui-20-patch-notes-4814/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Online Announces Start of Annual PvP Tournament
- Gravity Interactive has announced the start of their United States Ragnarok Championship (USRC).
- Business Tycoon Online launches closed beta on Jan. 5th
- Business Tycoon Online, a browser based business simulation MMO, will enter closed beta on January 5th.
- Heroes of the Storm Lucio in Review
- This month, Blizzard helps me get back some of what I have missed from Overwatch by playing Heroes of the Storm.