WildStar: New Update Brings UI Changes and More
Carbine Studios has recently posted patch log changes for their upcoming Fantasy/Sci-Fi MMORPG WildStar, which brings a slew of new changes and additions, including a new UI, new character customization options (including selectable body types), character class balances and more.
For those that are wondering: The entire list of changes and additions comes to about 79 pages long (In Microsoft Word)
For the details on the update, visit: https://forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/index.php?/topic/31980-ui-20-patch-notes-4814/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlantica Online Unleashes Call of Kronos PvP System
- Nexon America introduces 9v9 PvP with Call of Kronos, a unique battlefield with special rewards.
- Gloria Victis Steam Early Access Impressions
- Gloria Victis started as a Kickstarter project in late 2012 and unfortunately didn't reach their set goal.
- MapleStory Releases The Phantom
- Nexon has released a new character, Phantom, for MapleStory.