Wildstar: New details revealed for 2015
Product Directo Mike Donatelli of Carbine Studios has just revealed new details for their Sci-Fi MMORPG, Wildstar. These details include new solo and group content, improvements to customization and more.
“Moving forward, the team has a clear and fixed focus:
- We will encourage and listen carefully to your – the player’s – feedback and focus development on making WildStar a more fun, less grindy, game.
- We will make these updates with both present and future players in mind, to support a multitude of play styles, durations, group sizes and levels.
- We will invest in, enhance, and grow this game.
With these three themes in mind, here is a quick list of exciting things happening in WildStar in the first half of 2015:
- We will be adding lots of solo and group content to the game, including new shiphands, adventures and dungeons.
- We are focusing on revamping our customization systems and adding new ways for players to add personality to their characters.
- We are improving the Elder game experience, offering players lots of opportunities to find new and exciting loot!”
For more info, visit http://wildstar-online.com/en/news/2015-01-15-wildstars-big-plans-for-2015/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold Online: New expansion release date announced
- Snail Games announced today the release date of the upcoming expansion to Black Gold Online, named “Bloodied Tides”. The update will go li...
- Need for Speed World Removes Level 10 Cap for Free Users
- Need for Speed World removes level 10 cap for free to play users and becomes fully free to play.
- Spirit Tales announces closed beta
- KoramGame has announced the launch of closed beta for Spirit Tales will begin on March 15.