WildStar: Jeremy Gaffney steps down as president of Carbine Studios
In an interesting turn of events: Jeremy Gaffney, Executive Producer and President of Carbine Studios is stepping down as the president of the company in order to take a more consulting role moving forward. The reason for this sudden change may be related to ongoing stress from working with a big team over at Carbine, as well as other issues. Currently, it has not been reported who will be stepping in for Gaffney as president.
“I wanted to let you know that I’m stepping down as President of Carbine Studios. I’m not leaving entirely; I’ll be adopting more of a consulting role going forward with Carbine (and possibly elsewhere in the industry down the road). This is not a bad thing. Some of our current development stars will be stepping up to lead WildStar forward while I can help work with them from the outside.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- NGames's New Mobile Title HeroCraft Z Launches Today
- NGames is excited to announce that they are going to launch one of their latest mobile game titles: HeroCraft Z.
- Nether introduces crafting and future planned features
- The urban survival game Nether has earned some new features requested by the community.
- Warhammer: Vermintide - Collector's Edition Contest
- Independent developer Fatshark today announced a new competition for Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide in partnership with DRKN and Claimony.