WildStar: Jeremy Gaffney steps down as president of Carbine Studios
In an interesting turn of events: Jeremy Gaffney, Executive Producer and President of Carbine Studios is stepping down as the president of the company in order to take a more consulting role moving forward. The reason for this sudden change may be related to ongoing stress from working with a big team over at Carbine, as well as other issues. Currently, it has not been reported who will be stepping in for Gaffney as president.
“I wanted to let you know that I’m stepping down as President of Carbine Studios. I’m not leaving entirely; I’ll be adopting more of a consulting role going forward with Carbine (and possibly elsewhere in the industry down the road). This is not a bad thing. Some of our current development stars will be stepping up to lead WildStar forward while I can help work with them from the outside.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rival Knights Review
- For all its straight forward simplicity – charge forward on a horse and hit someone with a stick, and whoever stays seated is the victor –...
- Mega Update to Game Features for Guild Wars 2
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced its biggest discount ever for Guild Wars 2® and revealed details a...
- Blitzkrieg 3: Business Model Change + Alpha Test Announced
- Nival, an independent game developer renowned for their strategy games, have today announced changes to the business model for Blitzkrieg 3, t...