WildStar hosts the Hoverboard zPrix Invitational
It was a simpler time when clothes dried themselves, food cooked in nanoseconds, and the Cubs won the World Series. Return to tomorrow with Carbine Studios and WildStar in celebrating October 21, 2015 with the Hoverboard zPrix Invitational!
Beginning on October 21, this five-day event introduces new daily quests, costumes, toys, housing décor, titles and (of course) hoverboards! The celebrations revolve around three zTracks installed in three disparate zones: lush, forested Celestion, dry, rocky Deradune, and the icy slopes of snowy Whitevale. The zTracks will see players blasting through checkpoints while hitting speed boosts, jump pads, holorings and more, in intense time trial racing challenges.
The Hoverboard zPrix Invitational may only last for a few days, but the memories will last a lifetime. For even more information on this upcoming event, visit http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/news/2015-10-21-deep-dive-hoverboard-zprix-invitational/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Game Insight Announces website for X-Mercs: Invasion
- Game Insight, a global-facing game developer and publisher for all major mobile and social platforms, is happy to announce that a new version ...
- Firefall Launches New Battleframe
- Red 5 Studios announced today that Firefall’s new Arsenal Battleframe has launched as part of the in-game “Omnicon” event, running Aug. ...
- Ironkill: Holiday Robot Update Now Available
- Play Motion, the new mobile studio formed by the team leads of Total Recall and the critically acclaimed hit Real Steel: World Robot Boxing, a...