WildStar – Headstart Launch This Weekend
With the launch of WildStar coming up next week and Head Start kicking of this Saturday, May 31, Carbine Studios is promoting their awesome new feature trailer that shares how WildStar is a completely new frontier, bringing to players the best MMO the industry has seen this year. If players aren’t getting what they want in their current game, here’s all the reasons why they should try WildStar:
- Glorious combat that’s fast paced and engaging
- Unparalleled customization from characters, housing, rides and more
- Housing that’s genuinely meaningful
- A deep and engrossing World Story where things aren’t quite as warm and fuzzy as they appear…
- Replayable Adventures
- Fast and furious Arenas and Battleground
- Fun, yet brutal and unforgiving Raids and Dungeons
- Epic battles via WARPLOTS
And much, much more.
For more info, visit www.wildstar-online.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Travian Full Review
- Travian is a widely popular strategy game that is beginning to show its age.
- Crusader Kings II: Conclave Confirms Release Date
- Paradox is happy to announce that Crusader Kings II: Conclave will be available on February 2, 2016.
- Celebrate White Day in Silkroad Online
- Silkroad Online has launched a new celebratory event for White Day.