WildStar – Headstart Launch This Weekend
With the launch of WildStar coming up next week and Head Start kicking of this Saturday, May 31, Carbine Studios is promoting their awesome new feature trailer that shares how WildStar is a completely new frontier, bringing to players the best MMO the industry has seen this year. If players aren’t getting what they want in their current game, here’s all the reasons why they should try WildStar:
- Glorious combat that’s fast paced and engaging
- Unparalleled customization from characters, housing, rides and more
- Housing that’s genuinely meaningful
- A deep and engrossing World Story where things aren’t quite as warm and fuzzy as they appear…
- Replayable Adventures
- Fast and furious Arenas and Battleground
- Fun, yet brutal and unforgiving Raids and Dungeons
- Epic battles via WARPLOTS
And much, much more.
For more info, visit www.wildstar-online.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns First Beta Weekend Event goes Live August 7
- The first publicly accessible beta will get a preview at gamescom then launch as the first official Beta Weekend Event.
- Oakland Video Game Museum Resurrecting First MMO “Habitat”
- The Museum of Art and Digital Entertainment (The MADE) will be spending Sunday, September 28th, attempting to resurrect the world's first...
- Rumble Fighter's Transfer to GamesCampus Goes Through a Complicated Process
- Online game publisher GamesCampus is excited to announce that it will be taking over and relaunching the popular action fighting MMO game, Rum...