WildStar Gives Back To The Community
Carbine’s philosophy of “The Devs Are Listening” extends beyond those that are creating the game; it’s also a mantra the Community team takes to heart as well. On May 5, they hosted a Vine promotion asking fans to Tweet how they were preparing to get ready for WildStar’s June 3 launch. The winner would receive a surprise personal visit from the WildStar Community team and some celebratory swag. When they received the following Tweet from Jennifer Baugh, this contest became a lot more important:
Tony Reyes, Community Manager and Sean Clanton, Social Media Manager flew to Baugh’s home in Indianapolis, IN for a very special presentation of some great WildStar and Alienware gifts.
For more info on WildStar, visit http://wildstar-online.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wonders III Launch Review
- This game takes all of the best pieces of these titles and puts them into one magical computer game.
- Conquer Online Team Accepts ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- The Ice Bucket Challenge – an effort to raise money and awareness for ALS, is sweeping the whole world. On Wednesday morning, Conquer Online...
- Final Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC, Reckoning, Announced
- Reckoning features four all-new maps, the return of the Exo Grapple playlist, and the thrilling conclusion to Exo Zombies.