WildStar Gives Back To The Community
Carbine’s philosophy of “The Devs Are Listening” extends beyond those that are creating the game; it’s also a mantra the Community team takes to heart as well. On May 5, they hosted a Vine promotion asking fans to Tweet how they were preparing to get ready for WildStar’s June 3 launch. The winner would receive a surprise personal visit from the WildStar Community team and some celebratory swag. When they received the following Tweet from Jennifer Baugh, this contest became a lot more important:
Tony Reyes, Community Manager and Sean Clanton, Social Media Manager flew to Baugh’s home in Indianapolis, IN for a very special presentation of some great WildStar and Alienware gifts.
For more info on WildStar, visit http://wildstar-online.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars: New Mentor System Available
- Today InnoGames has introduced a new feature to its classic strategy MMO Tribal Wars. The new game component, named the “Mentoring System”...
- Popup Dungeon Successfully Kickstarted
- Triple B Titles Kickstarter project, Popup Dungeon, has successfully been funded via Kickstarter and production is already in full gear.
- Warframe PS4 and XB1 Get Silver Grove Update
- Digital Extremes brings its huge new Warframe update, The Silver Grove, to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles today.