WildStar Gives Back To The Community
Carbine’s philosophy of “The Devs Are Listening” extends beyond those that are creating the game; it’s also a mantra the Community team takes to heart as well. On May 5, they hosted a Vine promotion asking fans to Tweet how they were preparing to get ready for WildStar’s June 3 launch. The winner would receive a surprise personal visit from the WildStar Community team and some celebratory swag. When they received the following Tweet from Jennifer Baugh, this contest became a lot more important:
Tony Reyes, Community Manager and Sean Clanton, Social Media Manager flew to Baugh’s home in Indianapolis, IN for a very special presentation of some great WildStar and Alienware gifts.
For more info on WildStar, visit http://wildstar-online.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom DevBlog 4
- We’ve already gone in-depth in our previous posts about the flexibility provided through secondary weapons in Aura Kingdom.
- Shikihime Garden: Karma Koin now available
- Appirits Inc. recently announced that they will begin to accept Karma Koin, a prepaid card solution provided by Nexon America, for in-game pur...
- Blockstorm Announces Steam Release Date
- Blockstorm will be officially released on Steam on May 21.