WildStar Features Trailer Released
NCSoft and Carbine Studios have released a new trailer for their highly anticipated sci-fi MMO WildStar today, detailing several features of the game.
The core of the game focuses on The Exiles and The Dominion factions, who seek to claim the lost planet of Nexus for their own. Features included in the trailer are warplots, which allow groups and guilds to wage war against the opposing faction and build a base to repel them. Four paths have been revealed as well, as a soldier, scientist, settler, or explorer. Player housing will also be implemented, allowing you to customize your domicile to your liking.
WildStar promises to have an epic storyline, with episodic content that expands your own personal storyline. In addition to all this, players can look forward to dungeons, raids, and PvP content. You can view the trailer below:
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Secrets & Shadows Update Announced
- Scheduled for release in May, TERA Secrets & Shadows promises to offer a host of exciting new features and content including a new class.
- Vainglory Autumn Season 2016 Begins
- The Vainglory Autumn Season 2016 has begun, complete with a brand new update (Update 1.22) that includes new features.
- GamesCampus announces Carte
- GamesCampus, publisher of Heroes in the Sky, Shot Online, and Scarlet Legacy, have announced a new title to add to their free online line-up: ...