WildStar Features Trailer Released
NCSoft and Carbine Studios have released a new trailer for their highly anticipated sci-fi MMO WildStar today, detailing several features of the game.
The core of the game focuses on The Exiles and The Dominion factions, who seek to claim the lost planet of Nexus for their own. Features included in the trailer are warplots, which allow groups and guilds to wage war against the opposing faction and build a base to repel them. Four paths have been revealed as well, as a soldier, scientist, settler, or explorer. Player housing will also be implemented, allowing you to customize your domicile to your liking.
WildStar promises to have an epic storyline, with episodic content that expands your own personal storyline. In addition to all this, players can look forward to dungeons, raids, and PvP content. You can view the trailer below:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hedone launches 2.4 update
- Hedone's closed beta has just launched a new patch, version 2.4, with a host of new updates to enjoy.
- Dragon's Prophet Available Today
- The time to capture, train, ride, and fight hundreds of dragons has arrived! Infernum Productions and Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) today an...
- Auto Club Revolution begins open beta
- Auto Club Revolution, a free-to-play online racing game from Eutechnyx, has begun open beta testing.