WildStar Features Trailer Released
NCSoft and Carbine Studios have released a new trailer for their highly anticipated sci-fi MMO WildStar today, detailing several features of the game.
The core of the game focuses on The Exiles and The Dominion factions, who seek to claim the lost planet of Nexus for their own. Features included in the trailer are warplots, which allow groups and guilds to wage war against the opposing faction and build a base to repel them. Four paths have been revealed as well, as a soldier, scientist, settler, or explorer. Player housing will also be implemented, allowing you to customize your domicile to your liking.
WildStar promises to have an epic storyline, with episodic content that expands your own personal storyline. In addition to all this, players can look forward to dungeons, raids, and PvP content. You can view the trailer below:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warlord Saga Introduces Classes and Factions
- The development team behind Warlord Saga is hard at working every element to deliver the ultimate gaming experience.
- Potato Killer Studios Announces Fangold
- That was how I found myself in canvas trousers, gambling the last shoe too in the luck of Fangold....
- Amazon Introduces Game Connect
- Amazon.com has revealed a new service today, called Game Connect.