WildStar Enter the Cryo-Plex Update Now Live
NCSOFT and Carbine Studios announced today that the latest update to WildStar – Enter the Cryo-Plex – is now live. As the first game update to come to WildStar since its free-to-play transition, Enter the Cryo-Plex brings the new Cryo-Plex arena and Arena Season 2.
The Cryo-Plex arena is a frozen tundradome in the extreme southern region of Olyssia where teams will face off in subzero temperatures. Arena Season 2 offers teams the ability to jump into Rated matches against other teams of similar skill and battle their way to the top of the rankings while collecting rare rewards. Teams can improve or lose their rating based on their wins and losses throughout a Season and at the end, the top five teams will receive unique weapons, a mount, pet and title.
To find out more about the Cryo-Plex arena and Arena Season 2, check out this post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargame Red Dragon: Launch Trailer Today, Game Launch Tomorrow
- Eugen Systems announces Wargame: Red Dragon's launch trailer a day ahead of official launch.
- Online Arena Game Cyber League Coming in December
- CyberStep announced today that the sequel to its online anime-style shooter CosmicBreak, Cosmic League will be released for North American aud
- Guild Wars 2 – “Escape from Lion’s Arch” update now available
- NCSOFT and ArenaNet has just introduced the penultimate chapter in the saga of super villain Scarlet Briar today with its latest living world ...