WildStar Enter the Cryo-Plex Update Now Live
NCSOFT and Carbine Studios announced today that the latest update to WildStar – Enter the Cryo-Plex – is now live. As the first game update to come to WildStar since its free-to-play transition, Enter the Cryo-Plex brings the new Cryo-Plex arena and Arena Season 2.
The Cryo-Plex arena is a frozen tundradome in the extreme southern region of Olyssia where teams will face off in subzero temperatures. Arena Season 2 offers teams the ability to jump into Rated matches against other teams of similar skill and battle their way to the top of the rankings while collecting rare rewards. Teams can improve or lose their rating based on their wins and losses throughout a Season and at the end, the top five teams will receive unique weapons, a mount, pet and title.
To find out more about the Cryo-Plex arena and Arena Season 2, check out this post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Newerth to offer All Heroes Free
- S2 Interactive has announced that all heroes will be available for free starting Friday, July 20.
- Gloria Victis Update Takes Alpha Players to the Beach
- Gloria Victis takes a major step forward towards building their ideal sandbox MMORPG world today with update 0.0.6.7, focusing on crafting, hu...
- Webzen revealing C9 and Arctic Combat at GDC
- Webzen has announced its plans to showcase Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) and Arctic Combat at GDC 2012 in San Francisco.