Wildstar: Details On Pets and Holo-Wardrobe System Revealed
Carbine Studios has recently released a news update regarding new features for their upcoming INVASION: Nexus update for Wildstar.The new update (currently available on WildStar’s Player Test Realm) brings some big additions that will give players new ways to make their characters unique.
In INVASION: Nexus, WildStar is bringing in 54 companion pets for players to collect. Pets can be obtained in a variety of ways, including as drops in shiphands and dungeons.
WildStar will also be introducing the new Holo-Wardrobe system, an upgraded version of the costume system. Players will no longer need to visit the Stylist in order to modify their costumes or have to store physical items in costume slots. Players will also get the ability to save item appearances to an account-wide list of available appearances.
For more info, visit http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/news/2015-03-25-customization-the-deep-dive
Articles You May Enjoy
- Seven Knights iOS Review
- It seems that Netmarble’s latest title, Seven Knights, also took the road less traveled and has made a story-centric title.
- Risa Lohlunat Summer Event Returns to Star Trek Online on June 5
- Cryptic and Perfect World offer a special summer themed event for players of Star Trek Online through June and July.
- Hearthstone Closed Beta Preview
- Abubakr gets into the closed beta test for Hearthstone and lets us know what he thinks (protip: it's great!)