WildStar: Details of Bay of Betrayal Revealed
Carbine’s Adventures team has revealed new details about Bay of Betrayal, a new Adventure coming in Invasion: Nexus, and currently playable on the PTR.
Bay of Betrayal introduces a tailored difficulty level system, where the acolytes racing against you adjust their difficulty based on your group’s previous medals, making your competitors increasingly harder to beat. The Adventure also focuses on group coordination, fast-paced gameplay, and challenges to combat and puzzle solving skills.
Players also gain access to “technopathy” in the instance, a new ability which lets players siphon energy from power sources and use it to interact with Eldan technology. This can be used in many ways to assist players in the Adventure, including forcing your will on Eldan-augmented creatures.
Loot in the instance will be mostly on par with lower-end Veteran Dungeon rewards, with gold-medal players getting higher end loot and unique gear. Read more about the Adventure here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARK: Survival of the Fittest May Survivor League Begins
- Studio Wildcard announced today the start of the May ‘Survivor League’ for its competitive spin-off ARK: Survival of the Fittest.
- Fire & Blood Expansion for Game of Thrones Ascent Launches Today
- Season 5 Content, Next Evolution of Dragon Growth, New Tales System Offer In-Depth Game of Thrones Experience.
- Warship Battle Conquers Google Play with 4 Million Downloads
- Warship Battle reached 5 million downloads just three weeks after its launch in the Google Play store.