WildStar Community Director Says Farewell
A sad day for the WildStar community: Troy “Aether” Hewitt, Community Director, has announced he is leaving Carbine due to family tragedies:
Without going into too much detail, recent tragedies in my family require that I return home to be closer to my family. It was a decision I can only define as agonizing, but in the end, my family needs me.
Please understand: I love this team and I believe that WildStar is going to be blockbuster game. I’ve spent five amazing years learning more than I could have ever expected from all angles of the business of making games. It’s an experience I’ll remember and value forever, working with people that have become more than coworkers, but lifetime friends. I will miss them terribly.
You can read Hewitt’s full farewell letter, including a few audio clips that should make you smile, here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Raises Level Cap; Launches Two New Areas
- Kill3rCombo has released a brand new update for its manga-inspired brawler Elsword, which raises the level cap to 56, and releases two new lev...
- Warlock 2 Reveals Trailer and Editor
- Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and a firer of balls, today released an explosive new trailer for Warlock 2: The Exiled, the forthco...
- Weekly Stream (7/11): Transformers Universe & Orcs Must Die! Unchained
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!