Wildstar: Carbine addresses population issues w/ upcoming Megaservers
Recently during Carbine Studio’s “Nexus Report” for WildStar, officials have released details regarding the server population issues, stating that there is going to be a server merge within three to six weeks. With this merge, two brand new megaservers (A la Guild Wars 2) will now be set in place.
Before the servers get merged, free server transfers will also be available from now until the merging takes place.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Transformers Universe Begins Beta Applications And Reveals New Bots
- Jagex announces the opening of applications for Transformers Universe's closed beta - and showcases more bots in the line-up.
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Coming to PS and PC
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy is coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PC on July 2.
- Frostburn Studios is the New Game Developer for Heroes of Newerth
- Frostburn Studios, a subsidiary of Garena Online, announced today that it will be the new official game developer for Heroes of Newerth (HoN).