WildStar C.R.E.D.D. System Now Live
Carbine has today released WildStar’s C.R.E.D.D. system, an alternate payment model for players.
C.R.E.D.D. is a 30-day game subscription, which can be purchased with real cash and then sold to other players for gold. This allows players a “play to pay” option, where they can subscribe through gold instead of real money, and also allows players with extra cash the opportunity to earn gold.
The entire C.R.E.D.D. system and business model for WildStar is explained here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Celtic Heroes: Gelebron’s Tower Expansion Now Available
- One Thumb Mobile, creator of the mobile 3D MMO Celtic Heroes, reveals their brand new high-level expansion: Gelebron’s Tower, which is avail...
- Entropia Universe: Coming to mobile devices and browsers
- Entropia Universe AB, the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE) game, announced today that gamers will soon be able ...
- DC Legends Mobile Review
- DC Legends is a squad-based strategy title for the iOS and android platform from Warner Bros. Games.