WildStar C.R.E.D.D. System Now Live
Carbine has today released WildStar’s C.R.E.D.D. system, an alternate payment model for players.
C.R.E.D.D. is a 30-day game subscription, which can be purchased with real cash and then sold to other players for gold. This allows players a “play to pay” option, where they can subscribe through gold instead of real money, and also allows players with extra cash the opportunity to earn gold.
The entire C.R.E.D.D. system and business model for WildStar is explained here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlas Reactor Releases HTC Vive Virtual Reality Preview
- Trion Worlds has produced an interactive VR exploration of the characters in its latest game, Atlas Reactor, available April 5 on Steam.
- Neverwinter Strongholds Press Event Recap
- True to its origin, Strongholds offers content similar to that which has been apparent in DnD for years.
- Heroes of Newerth celebrates 2nd HoN-iversary
- With its second year live, S2 Games and Heroes of Newerth are ready to celebrate another HoN-iversary.