WildStar C.R.E.D.D. System Now Live
Carbine has today released WildStar’s C.R.E.D.D. system, an alternate payment model for players.
C.R.E.D.D. is a 30-day game subscription, which can be purchased with real cash and then sold to other players for gold. This allows players a “play to pay” option, where they can subscribe through gold instead of real money, and also allows players with extra cash the opportunity to earn gold.
The entire C.R.E.D.D. system and business model for WildStar is explained here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Prominence Poker Closed Beta Available Now
- Players enter Prominence Poker with only their wits and their poker face as they explore unsuspecting and seedy locations.
- New Command Center Episode Released For PlanetSide 2
- Sony Online Entertainment has released the latest episode of the PlanetSide 2 Command Center video series.
- Over 9,000 Zombies! Now On Steam
- The zombie hit squad of indie developer Loren Lemcke and independent publishing studio Mastertronic have urged the public to beware - Over 900...