WildStar C.R.E.D.D. System Now Live
Carbine has today released WildStar’s C.R.E.D.D. system, an alternate payment model for players.
C.R.E.D.D. is a 30-day game subscription, which can be purchased with real cash and then sold to other players for gold. This allows players a “play to pay” option, where they can subscribe through gold instead of real money, and also allows players with extra cash the opportunity to earn gold.
The entire C.R.E.D.D. system and business model for WildStar is explained here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Recieving First-Person POV, Other Camera Options
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced changes coming to the camera system in Guild Wars ...
- Tribal Wars Celebrates 13 Years with In-Games Events
- InnoGames' founding title, Tribal Wars, just began its 13th birthday celebration with 13 days of special events.
- Street Fighter V vs Killer Instinct Season 3 - PAX South 2016
- Street Fighter and Killer Instinct have been two big names in the competitive fighting game circuit for quite some time.