Wild Terra Online Announces Steam Early Access Date
Wild Terra has announced that it plans to release on Steam’s Early Access on December 1, 2016.
The development team has stated that they have several goals in the two months before early access, including:
- Taming Skill: Reworks of lasso and trap mechanics, and addition of stables.
- New Skills: Agriculture, Pottery, Weaving, and Gathering.
- Reworked PvP: The entire system will be reworked to improve balance and interesting.
- Custom servers: The ability to make and host player-run servers with their own settings.
Achievements: 50 new achievements.
- Steam Bonuses: Trading cards, badges, emoticons, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Update 4.5 Focuses on Bot Improvements
- League of Legends features smarter, faster bot AI to keep the PvE elements entertaining. Update 4.5 is said to only be the beginning.
- Dragon Nest (EU): Assassin Class Now Available
- Publisher Shanda Games International Europe updates the free to play action MMORPG Dragon Nest Europe with the brand-new Assassin class. The A...
- Spirit Guardian Launches in the US
- Spirit Guardian is now available to download and free to play on iOS and Android devices!
Videos You May Enjoy
Wild Terra has announced that it plans to release on Steam's Early Access on December 1, 2016.