Wild Terra Online Announces Steam Early Access Date
Wild Terra has announced that it plans to release on Steam’s Early Access on December 1, 2016.
The development team has stated that they have several goals in the two months before early access, including:
- Taming Skill: Reworks of lasso and trap mechanics, and addition of stables.
- New Skills: Agriculture, Pottery, Weaving, and Gathering.
- Reworked PvP: The entire system will be reworked to improve balance and interesting.
- Custom servers: The ability to make and host player-run servers with their own settings.
Achievements: 50 new achievements.
- Steam Bonuses: Trading cards, badges, emoticons, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Darkfall Unholy Wars: Community Livestream & Economy Patch Live
- Aventurine SA addresses custom roles and the economy with its latest patch and stream event for Darkfall Unholy Wars.
- Knight's Fable: Alliance War Now Available
- Gather your Alliance and prepare for war! Take down your enemy’s city wall and defend your towers to the last man. This new playmode will al...
- Elvenar: Upgrade System Revealed
- Today, InnoGames released additional information on the upgrade mechanics and gameplay elements of its latest game Elvenar. In the strategic c...
Videos You May Enjoy
Wild Terra has announced that it plans to release on Steam's Early Access on December 1, 2016.