Wild Terra Online Announces Steam Early Access Date
Wild Terra has announced that it plans to release on Steam’s Early Access on December 1, 2016.
The development team has stated that they have several goals in the two months before early access, including:
- Taming Skill: Reworks of lasso and trap mechanics, and addition of stables.
- New Skills: Agriculture, Pottery, Weaving, and Gathering.
- Reworked PvP: The entire system will be reworked to improve balance and interesting.
- Custom servers: The ability to make and host player-run servers with their own settings.
Achievements: 50 new achievements.
- Steam Bonuses: Trading cards, badges, emoticons, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Champion-Collecting MMORPG Nightfalls is Coming
- 37Games announces its release of a new online RPG experience, Nightfalls.
Videos You May Enjoy
Wild Terra has announced that it plans to release on Steam's Early Access on December 1, 2016.