Webzen to Bring ELOA to North America and Europe
Webzen, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announced today that the Triple-A Fantasy MMORPG ELOA will come to North America and Europe through Webzen.com.
Today, Webzen signed a publishing agreement for ELOA (Elite Lord of Alliance) with the developer NPICSOFT, to bring the game to Western players through the global gaming portal Webzen.com.
Webzen is planning to start the first beta test this autumn, with the official launch slated for the end of this year (2015).
ELOA is an anime-inspired fantasy action MMORPG, with both point-and-click and keyboard controls. Players will start by choosing one of 5 playable classes among 4 races. Each class has access to 3 stances and skills that players can easily switch between during combat.
Based on the agreement, Webzen has the full copyright to ELOA as a publisher, and will therefore team up with NPICSOFT for a successful game release in the North American and European territories.
Dennis Choi, CEO of NPICSOFT states: “We are excited to announce the new partnership with Webzen, bringing ELOA to the West through the Webzen.com portal with 60 million players from all over the world.” He also mentions: “ELOA is a game that we feel deeply passionate about, and will reflect our approach and commitment to the Western gaming community.”
Richard Sunmyoung Moon, Head of Global Business at Webzen also comments: “Along with this latest partnership, we look forward to delivering an enhanced gaming experience to our MMO fans in the West.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gauntlet (2014): Launch Date Announced
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE) announced today that the release date for Gauntlet, the fully modernized reboot of the classic ...
- Tribal Wars 2: New Second Village Feature Available
- InnoGames just implemented a new feature into its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2, which significantly speeds up the game progress.
- ARK: Survival of the Fittest Announces Details for eSports Survivor League
- Studio Wildcard announced today that on Friday, April 15, at 12 pm EST, will mark the end of the first month’s Survivor League.