Webzen Officially Launches Arctic Combat on December 13
On December 13, Webzen will officially launch Arctic Combat for North America and Europe.
The launch will introduce new content to the game, including a new Rocket Launcher-only sub-mode, and an exclusive map for this mode, called Big Bang. Veterans can now gain new equipment to customize their weapons, including desert paint and Eotech holographic scopes, and the first rounds of the Second World Championship will begin accepting applications this month, with the round starting in January.
Jihun Lee, Head of Global Publishing, commented:
“We want to thank our community for this great support during the open beta as we are excited to officially launch the game. For the competitive community, we look forward to delivering news about a series of eSports tournaments featuring Arctic Combat.”
A new trailer continues the Arctic Combat story as players prepare to jump in tomorrow’s launch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Kickstarter Ends, Development Begins
- Brad McQuaid and Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen transition from Kickstarter to self-managed crowdfunding and a new website.
- LOLSUMO Enters Closed Beta
- Dojo Madness UG is proud to announce LOLSUMO achieving closed beta status.
- ROSE Online Now On Steam
- Gravity Interactive has announced that its popular anime MMORPG, ROSE Online, is now available on Valve’s leading online gaming platform for...