Webzen Officially Launches Arctic Combat on December 13
On December 13, Webzen will officially launch Arctic Combat for North America and Europe.
The launch will introduce new content to the game, including a new Rocket Launcher-only sub-mode, and an exclusive map for this mode, called Big Bang. Veterans can now gain new equipment to customize their weapons, including desert paint and Eotech holographic scopes, and the first rounds of the Second World Championship will begin accepting applications this month, with the round starting in January.
Jihun Lee, Head of Global Publishing, commented:
“We want to thank our community for this great support during the open beta as we are excited to officially launch the game. For the competitive community, we look forward to delivering news about a series of eSports tournaments featuring Arctic Combat.”
A new trailer continues the Arctic Combat story as players prepare to jump in tomorrow’s launch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Blitz Mobile Review
- From the start, Blitz plays a lot like its PC brother. The gameplay hasn’t changed much from its PC version. Honestly any PC player will fin...
- Total Warhammer Smashes Franchise Sales Records in First Week
- Total Warhammer has gone on to break franchise records
- Shards of War: New Sentinel Patches Introduced
- Bigpoint reveals today the fourteenth playable character in the science fiction oriented MOBA game, Shards of War. Patches is an agile support...