Webzen Officially Launches Arctic Combat on December 13
On December 13, Webzen will officially launch Arctic Combat for North America and Europe.
The launch will introduce new content to the game, including a new Rocket Launcher-only sub-mode, and an exclusive map for this mode, called Big Bang. Veterans can now gain new equipment to customize their weapons, including desert paint and Eotech holographic scopes, and the first rounds of the Second World Championship will begin accepting applications this month, with the round starting in January.
Jihun Lee, Head of Global Publishing, commented:
“We want to thank our community for this great support during the open beta as we are excited to officially launch the game. For the competitive community, we look forward to delivering news about a series of eSports tournaments featuring Arctic Combat.”
A new trailer continues the Arctic Combat story as players prepare to jump in tomorrow’s launch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nutaku.com Announces Flower Knight Girl
- Nutaku.com, an online gaming portal featuring premium web-based games, announced today that they will be launching "Flower Knight Girl&qu...
- Bots Review
- Bots is Acclaim's take on the popular mech genre but rather than a full fledged MMORPG like Age of Armor, Bots is closer to Exteel, by NC...
- New Orcs Must Die! Unchained Infographic Documents PAX East Experience
- Robot Entertainment offers an inside look at the many great battles waged in Orcs Must Die! Unchained during PAX East 2014.