Webzen Officially Launches Arctic Combat on December 13
On December 13, Webzen will officially launch Arctic Combat for North America and Europe.
The launch will introduce new content to the game, including a new Rocket Launcher-only sub-mode, and an exclusive map for this mode, called Big Bang. Veterans can now gain new equipment to customize their weapons, including desert paint and Eotech holographic scopes, and the first rounds of the Second World Championship will begin accepting applications this month, with the round starting in January.
Jihun Lee, Head of Global Publishing, commented:
“We want to thank our community for this great support during the open beta as we are excited to officially launch the game. For the competitive community, we look forward to delivering news about a series of eSports tournaments featuring Arctic Combat.”
A new trailer continues the Arctic Combat story as players prepare to jump in tomorrow’s launch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Black Focus Tour and Defile Deep Dive
- After three whole months of waiting, NCSoft and Carbine Studios are just about ready to unleash their latest content update for their Sci-Fi/F...
- Guild Wars 2 Spring 2016 Quarterly Update Goes Live
- ArenaNet just released a massive update for Guild Wars 2 and its expansion, Heart of Thorns.
- Combat Arms And Atlantica Online Now On Steam
- In a follow up to the launch of Vindictus on Steam, Nexon has announced Combat Arms and Atlantica Online are now on the gaming platform.