Webzen brings English Flyff to Europe
WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that the manga-style MMORPG Flyff will open its first English server in Europe on the 2nd of December.
Currently published in American, German and French territories, Flyff is now opening the doors of Clockworks, the new server based in Frankfurt and targeted at English speakers across Europe. It will be the occasion for players to join the new server and enjoy a better gaming experience in the European timeframe. Clockworks is also special as it is the first European server to host the version Flyff Gold! Furthermore, the new habitants of Madrigal won’t be on their own, as they will share the website and forum of the Flyff American community and join the discussion.
In order to give players a head-start for the celebrations, the pre-download client for the Clockwork server is already available on the Flyff Official Website at http://en.flyff.webzen.com/Gameguide/GameDownLoad/ although the server will be open from the 2nd of December.
To celebrate the server’s birth, amazing in-game events will be organized by the Flyff Team along with an Experience boost weekend which should give a good start for the new habitants of Madrigal!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blitzkrieg 3 Press Preview
- The key here is Nival isn’t after the Blizzard RTS fan market, at least not directly. The fish they’re going to fry with this is a much ne...
- Dragonica Online launches on October 15th
- Produced for North America by THQ*ICE, Dragonica Online is scheduled for its official launch on October 15th, 2009.
- NCSOFT Announces Valiance, the Next Content Expansion for Lineage II
- Due later this year, the expansion adds new skills, an ability system, and returns to Hellbound.