Webzen Announces Second Beta Celebration for MU Rebirth
WEBZEN Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, announces the official Second Beta Celebration for MU REBIRTH: The Official PvP Server, a new adaption of the classic fantasy RPG, MU ONLINE. Second beta for this heart-stopping MMORPG begins August 8, 2013 at 2:00 am and ends August 21, 2013 at 8:00 am (Global Server Time – Schedule subject to change, please check http://tinyurl.com/MURebirthFacebook for updates).
Open beta for MU REBIRTH has been postponed to provide gamers a second chance to experience WEBZEN’s new action-packed RPG during the testing period. The Second Beta Celebration will be available to all players and does not require a beta key code for activation. All user activity during second beta (including character creation, leveling and item purchases) will be saved after the beta period has concluded. In addition, WEBZEN will host special giveaways to kick off the return of MU REBIRTH:
– W Coin Giveaway: Players will be rewarded with W Coins © just for being a part of MU REBIRTH’s second beta! All participants who log into the game will automatically receive 100 W Coins. For every 10 Rebirths , each player will receive an additional 100 W Coins (Players will be rewarded for up to 50 Rebirths, which can be redeemed for 500 W Coins). The Top 10 Rebirth Players will also be rewarded with 10,000 W Coins. (W Coins will be distributed on August 28 (GST) after maintenance. Please check WEBZEN.com for promotion regulations.)
– Free Cash Giveaway: WEBZEN will be teaming up with various MMO sites to offer players free in-game cash. During the beta period, gamers can visit WEBZEN’s partnering sites to obtain free item codes, which can be redeemed for 3000 cash points. These free credits can be used to purchase weapons, armor, enhancements and other items in MU REBIRTH.
Articles You May Enjoy
- AirMech Review: New Type of Action RTS
- AirMech Chrome is an action real time strategy (aRTS) by Carbon Games that is played similarly to DOTA. Waves of creeps periodically spawn...
- E3 2014 Recap – Battle Cry
- With the entire Bethesda spotlight on the recent Elder Scrolls Online launch, this one flew under our radar entirely. We barely managed to sn...
- Mega Update to Game Features for Guild Wars 2
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced its biggest discount ever for Guild Wars 2® and revealed details a...