WEBZEN Announces Season 8.2 Update for MU ONLINE
WEBZEN Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, announces that the SEASON 8 PART 2 UPDATE (8.2) for the full 3D MMORPG, MU ONLINE, is now available. This long-awaited update includes the new card game MU ROOMY, new accessories, and other exciting new features that will take gameplay to the next level for fans of the classic fantasy RPG.
“We have prepared the 8.2 update to enhance the gaming experience for those who have played MU ONLINE for a long time,” said JIHUN LEE, Head of Global Publishing at WEBZEN. “Beginning with our new card game MU ROOMY, we will continue to update various contents including a new PvP system.”
New Card Game Event
Citizens of MU are invited to join the exciting new card game event, MU ROOMY. To participate, players need to collect the cards through monster-hunting and create a special set of 3 cards. Winners will be rewarded with an assortment of prizes, including excellent-grade items and in-game currency.
The SEASON 8.2 UPDATE also includes all-new accessories, which may contain a special defensive option for PvP play. Accessories will include both normal and excellent-grade items.
Players are now able to look up items available in each user’s private store by using “Search Private Store” function. The game’s User Interface (UI) has also been re-designed to optimize players’ party playing.
To celebrate the launch of MU ONLINE’s SEASON 8.2 UPDATE, WEBZEN will host a series of promotions from July 10 – 31. Events include a free item giveaway and the MU ROOMY ranking event. Details can be found on the game’s official website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleline: Steel Warfare Launches on PC
- Bandai Namco has today launched Battleline: Steel Warfare for PC (on Steam).
- Heroes of the Storm Enters CLOSED BETA
- Blizzard is excited to announce that closed beta testing has officially begun in the Americas region for Heroes of the Storm™, our free-to-p...
- Carte reveals new card art
- GamesCampus has released new screenshots of some of Carte's card art, along with descriptions of each nation.