Webzen Announces Open Beta Date for ELOA
Webzen, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announced today that the open beta for its upcoming triple-action hack ‘n’ slash MMORPG, ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance, will start on the 17th of November.
ELOA is an anime-inspired triple-action hack ‘n’ slash MMORPG, with familiar action RPG controls and an isometric view of the character. Players can choose between one of 5 playable classes among 4 races, with each class having access to 3 combat stances. ELOA’s unique gameplay revolves around tactically switching between the three stances mid-combat, with each stance offering a different play-style and purpose. ELOA is set in a vibrant, open world full of PvP battles, quests & dungeon raids. It comes with an instance party finder system, and features an extensive pet & costume system to suit all players.
The open beta will introduce players to the adventure through the vast world of ELOA. Set in a continent called Epheia, players of ELOA will take on the roles of warriors in the middle of the War of the Titan Clan Invasion. Each player can join the Alliance of one of the races that exist in the continent, the Kartu, Liru, Sapiens and Naru. Through this fierce battle and growth, players will be reborn as a legendary “Elite Lord”, and finally awaken their real power. The game will also include the story of the Elite Lord. After becoming an Elite Lord, players will fight with new enemies and guide Epheia towards peace and stability.
Starting today, players can now pre-download the open beta client for ELOA, before the open beta test begins on November 17th. Interested players with a Webzen account can download the game client on the official ELOA website. Players are also encouraged to visit the official forum to leave feedback and report any bugs they may encounter.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SimCity Buildit Mobile Review
- while you do get the iconic features that have made SimCity so popular, you also get traditional mobile features such as the game being F2P.
- Dofus: Epic Server Introduced
- On this international server, called Shadow, the death of the character is permanent in fights against monsters. And contrary to the Heroic Se...
- Wargaming’s World of Warplanes Sets Date For Open Beta
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced that the company’s highly anticipated free-to-play aerial comba...