Webzen Announces Open Beta Date for ELOA
Webzen, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announced today that the open beta for its upcoming triple-action hack ‘n’ slash MMORPG, ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance, will start on the 17th of November.
ELOA is an anime-inspired triple-action hack ‘n’ slash MMORPG, with familiar action RPG controls and an isometric view of the character. Players can choose between one of 5 playable classes among 4 races, with each class having access to 3 combat stances. ELOA’s unique gameplay revolves around tactically switching between the three stances mid-combat, with each stance offering a different play-style and purpose. ELOA is set in a vibrant, open world full of PvP battles, quests & dungeon raids. It comes with an instance party finder system, and features an extensive pet & costume system to suit all players.
The open beta will introduce players to the adventure through the vast world of ELOA. Set in a continent called Epheia, players of ELOA will take on the roles of warriors in the middle of the War of the Titan Clan Invasion. Each player can join the Alliance of one of the races that exist in the continent, the Kartu, Liru, Sapiens and Naru. Through this fierce battle and growth, players will be reborn as a legendary “Elite Lord”, and finally awaken their real power. The game will also include the story of the Elite Lord. After becoming an Elite Lord, players will fight with new enemies and guide Epheia towards peace and stability.
Starting today, players can now pre-download the open beta client for ELOA, before the open beta test begins on November 17th. Interested players with a Webzen account can download the game client on the official ELOA website. Players are also encouraged to visit the official forum to leave feedback and report any bugs they may encounter.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SOE Announces Halloween Events & More
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) is kicking off its annual Halloween seasonal events and promotions for players across its games portfolio,...
- Burning Blade: New mobile Hack n' Slash RPG available
- Teebik Games, a global platform for mobile game publishing, is pumped to announce the launch of its mobile MMORPG, Burning Blade. The highly-a...
- Sweetheart System for Spirit Tales revealed
- KoramGame has revealed new details about Spirit Tales' Sweetheart System.