Webzen annouces Archlord II for North & South America
WEBZEN announces the upcoming European and North/South American release of the highly anticipated PvP MMORPG, Archlord II. The game will be available in French, German and English language versions in 2014.
Archlord II is a medieval fantasy-based MMORPG, featuring vibrant in-game graphics and a mesmerizing soundtrack performed by Cris Velasco, the multi-award winning composer for more than 40 video games. This free-to-play title brings MMO fans across Europe and both Americas into a fantasy world shattered by the endless conflict between two opposing factions. Soon, players will be able to enjoy enormous Player vs Player battles, fighting to claim the ultimate prize and to become the Archlord – the world’s supreme ruler.
Running on the Gamebryo Engine, Archlord II will feature numerous great looking and unique battlegrounds designed for massive battles, holding up to 400 players. A classless character system will allow players to create unique and personalized gameplay styles.
For more info, visit http://archlord2.webzen.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Deck Warlords - new mobile TCG game by Running Pillow
- Contains fast-paced gameplay and ugly orcs
- Runescape Showcases New Member Starting Zone
- Jagex has put together information on their new player starting area, the Troll Warzone.
- PlanetSide 2: February Updates From the Front
- New updates for PlanetSide 2 aim to get players deeper in the action.