Webzen annouces Archlord II for North & South America
WEBZEN announces the upcoming European and North/South American release of the highly anticipated PvP MMORPG, Archlord II. The game will be available in French, German and English language versions in 2014.
Archlord II is a medieval fantasy-based MMORPG, featuring vibrant in-game graphics and a mesmerizing soundtrack performed by Cris Velasco, the multi-award winning composer for more than 40 video games. This free-to-play title brings MMO fans across Europe and both Americas into a fantasy world shattered by the endless conflict between two opposing factions. Soon, players will be able to enjoy enormous Player vs Player battles, fighting to claim the ultimate prize and to become the Archlord – the world’s supreme ruler.
Running on the Gamebryo Engine, Archlord II will feature numerous great looking and unique battlegrounds designed for massive battles, holding up to 400 players. A classless character system will allow players to create unique and personalized gameplay styles.
For more info, visit http://archlord2.webzen.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Inferno Legend Review
- Inferno Legend is a fairly unique game, and one that I fear perhaps tries to do both too much and too little at the same time. It is a Turn-Ba...
- Skara: The Blade Remains Pre-Beta Interview
- Skara pioneers a new gaming genre, MOV—Multiplayer Online Versus, where up to 16 people can play a versus-style game together online. The ga...
- HeroesGo OB Review Update
- While HeroesGo takes full advantage of being able to battle in a full 3D space, the overall combat in HeroesGo lacks polish. Performing just a...