Webzen annouces Archlord II for North & South America
WEBZEN announces the upcoming European and North/South American release of the highly anticipated PvP MMORPG, Archlord II. The game will be available in French, German and English language versions in 2014.
Archlord II is a medieval fantasy-based MMORPG, featuring vibrant in-game graphics and a mesmerizing soundtrack performed by Cris Velasco, the multi-award winning composer for more than 40 video games. This free-to-play title brings MMO fans across Europe and both Americas into a fantasy world shattered by the endless conflict between two opposing factions. Soon, players will be able to enjoy enormous Player vs Player battles, fighting to claim the ultimate prize and to become the Archlord – the world’s supreme ruler.
Running on the Gamebryo Engine, Archlord II will feature numerous great looking and unique battlegrounds designed for massive battles, holding up to 400 players. A classless character system will allow players to create unique and personalized gameplay styles.
For more info, visit http://archlord2.webzen.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold Online: Guild vs. Guild Territory dispute
- In Black Gold Online, the world is getting a bit desperate. The two sides are fighting for control, but even within each faction, there are sm...
- Camelot Unchained Plans 10 Weeks of Class Reveals
- Today's CityState Games Livestream overview focused on the upcoming 10 week reveal of classes and trio archetypes for Camelot Unchained.
- Skyforge Pushes CBT 4 with Over 6 GBs of Patch Notes
- Obsidian Entertainment has pushed Skyforge into its fourth closed beta test this morning, bringing with it some serious game improvements.