Webzen and gPotato to be merged into one gaming portal
WEBZEN has just revealed their upcoming changes to their game portals. Millions of players will be able to play together with unified services and new games.
The three game portals WEBZEN.com, gPotato.eu and gPotato.com are coming together to bring the ultimate free MMO experience, and a chance for everyone to meet new people and make new friends.
“A total of over 40 million players, from 150 countries, will be able to play and enjoy their favorite games together. This is what online games are all about – fostering online friendship. This new experience comes with a single portal gathering all of our games,” says Tony Kim, WEBZEN CEO. “2014 will bring exciting changes to the portal and our gaming portfolio. Soon you will be able to enjoy Archlord II, and we have news of more titles to come.”
This new, dynamic and intuitive portal will combine all of the gPotato and WEBZEN games, from Age of Wulin, C9: Continent of the Ninth Seal, MU Online and MU Rebirth, to long-time favorites like Flyff, Terra Militaris and Rappelz, and also the upcoming Archlord II.
Exciting adventures are awaiting players all over the world in this wider portfolio, which will be easily accessible after a quick and easy account update process.
The new social space will be bringing new functionality that players have been waiting for, such as an official WEBZEN-tracker for official posts, and mobile-friendly forums, so you can stay in touch with your friends while on the move.
New games and new friends await. Check out our mini-site http://www.webzen.com/Joins_Forces_with_gPotato for more info
Articles You May Enjoy
- EverQuest Celebrates 16th Anniversary With Major Festivities
- Starting today, EverQuest is celebrating its 16th anniversary by kicking off a bunch of festivities for players to enjoy.
- Friday Huts Stream (11/21): TOME & Warframe
- Join us Tuesdays and Fridays for gaming, previews, and giveaways!
- Albion Online’s founder packs launched
- Sandbox Interactive, the team behind the cross-platform sandbox MMO Albion Online, are moving into the next stage of development and releasing...