Weapons of Mythology Second Closed Beta Begins
IDC/Games has announced that the Weapons of Mythology Second closed beta has just started. Localization for French, German and Spanish languages is now available, while Italian, Polish and Turkish languages will be added later in October.
- New during this beta test are the following features:
- Level cap raised to 40
- Level 35 MOBA-Style PvP Event
- Two new PvE Dungeons: Serpent Grotto and Skies of Yinli
- Level 40 mode enabled for Dragon Coliseum, Rabbit Ville Raid, and Hades Tower
- New Guild Features
- Daily Activity System
- Group Finder System
- French, German, and Spanish language support
In order to access to this beta, players should register at the IDC/Games website and get an invitation code from one of many websites that will be handing them out this week.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises Early Access Impressions
- Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises is a true RTS game being developed by Animus Interactive Inc.
- Chrono Tales Begins Open Beta
- Chrono Tales has begun its open beta, introducing its first Server named "Chroland" and launching with various events for all player...
- Shakes and Fidget 7th Birthday Celebration Underway
- The multiplatform MMO Shakes & Fidget celebrates its 7th birthday