Weapons of Mythology Second Closed Beta Begins
IDC/Games has announced that the Weapons of Mythology Second closed beta has just started. Localization for French, German and Spanish languages is now available, while Italian, Polish and Turkish languages will be added later in October.
- New during this beta test are the following features:
- Level cap raised to 40
- Level 35 MOBA-Style PvP Event
- Two new PvE Dungeons: Serpent Grotto and Skies of Yinli
- Level 40 mode enabled for Dragon Coliseum, Rabbit Ville Raid, and Hades Tower
- New Guild Features
- Daily Activity System
- Group Finder System
- French, German, and Spanish language support
In order to access to this beta, players should register at the IDC/Games website and get an invitation code from one of many websites that will be handing them out this week.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crunchyroll to stream english subbed version of Blade & Soul anime
- Chrunchyroll, an anime and Asian media streaming service, has recently announced that they will be streaming an English subbed version of Blad...
- Webzen Celebrates 14th Anniversary of MU Online
- WEBZEN today announced that the full-3D MMORPG MU Online has released its expansion roadmap for “Season XI”.
- SWTOR Defend The Throne Update Developer Interview
- Last week I had a chance to sit down in a phone call with Creative Director Charles Boyd of Star Wars: The Old Republic.