Watch ARK: Survival of the Fittest Semi-Finals and ‘Survivor League’ Championship This Weekend
Studio Wildcard, the developer that brought gamers the definitive online dinosaur survival experience ARK: Survival Evolved, announced today its broadcast schedule for the ARK: Survival of the Fittest competitive tournaments. Starting at 11 am EST, Saturday, July 2, the June Survivor League Championship pits the top ranking teams in each of three game modes against each other for a high-stakes bounty of more than $65,000 in prizes. Come watch all the epic battles hosted by shoutcaster typeForced at www.twitch.tv/survivetheark.
Tune in again at 11 am EST, Sunday, July 3, to watch the June ‘Survivor League’ players join the May winning teams in the ARK: Survival of the Fittest Season One: Summer Cup Semi-Final match, lasting two hours. The top eight teams from the Semi-Final game will be invited to be flown out to the ‘ARK: Survival of the Fittest Season One: Summer Cup’ in Shanghai, China, at ChinaJoy 2016, Saturday and Sunday, July 30-31, and get the chance to compete for more than $40,000 and jurassic bragging rights!
The June ‘Survivor League’ Championship matches are invite-only — based on the top-ranked players for each game mode in June 2016. Check Survivetheark.com to see where you stand: If you rank there by 11:59 pm EST on Thursday, June 30, you will receive an invite via Steam to the Championship. May fortune smile upon you, brave Survivors!
Reminder! During the Steam summer sale, ARK: Survival Evolved is 45% off its retail price, making it the best deal ever on this dinosaur experience. Go buy it now on Steam to start taming, training, riding and breeding dinosaurs!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm Enters CLOSED BETA
- Blizzard is excited to announce that closed beta testing has officially begun in the Americas region for Heroes of the Storm™, our free-to-p...
- Act of Aggression Gets New Website and Screenshots
- Eugen Systems' near-future real-time strategy game Act of Aggression today launches its feature-filled website.
- Heroes of Incredible Tales Review
- Is the game good? Did mobile gaming truly need a triple-A style ARPG? Or is this a case of style over substance?