WarpPortal Launches Requiem: Rise of the Reaver on Steam
Warpportal’s Requiem is now on Steam! Requiem is a free to play M-Rated horror themed MMORPG where players explore the world of Ethergia. After a terrible tragedy fused living flesh with creatures and their surroundings, players are tasked as a biological weapon known as a Temperion to stop the horrors from reaching the last strands of civilization. With hundreds of quests and 8 unique and distinct classes to choose from, players will be able to test themselves as they survive Ethergia.
“The Requiem Team is very excited to open up Requiem to a whole new audience. As avid Steam users ourselves, we know that this platform can bring great potential to our game not only in obtaining a whole new audience, but also in that we get to hear more feedback to make our game even better!” says Denny Kwon, Lead Designer of Requiem.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Clandestine: New co-op spy game enters Alpha testing
- Danish indie developer Logic Artists today announced that Clandestine is now in alpha for PC. Set during the mid-1990’s, Clandestine is a gl...
- Albion Online: Summer Alpha commences on 15th of September
- Berlin-based studio Sandbox Interactive today officially released the start date for the next test on their cross-platform Sandbox MMORPG Albi...
- Vainglory Announces Seasons Beginning in October
- Vainglory has announced today its plan to offer quarterly competitive eSports season, starting this October with the Autumn 2015 Season.