Warlord Saga Introduces Classes and Factions
The development team behind Warlord Saga is hard at working every element to deliver the ultimate gaming experience. Based on what we’ve seen so far, the worst thing we can say about it is that it will leave you wanting more to sink your teeth into. Today, PopPace team was very glad to announce that the long-awaited Open Beta may be released at the end of March.
There are three playable classes, namely Warrior, Strategist, and Archer in Warlord Saga. Warriors wield a long spear. They excel at tanking and are brave enough to protect teammates to the end. Strategists master military strategy and tactics. They are capable of wielding a long sword to deal massive damage and make up their poor defense. Archers are agile ranged damage dealers. They excel at dealing damage fast from afar.
In addition to the choice of classes, players can feel free to select a faction from Shu, Wei and Wu.
Shu, also known as Shu Han, was one of the three major kingdoms that competed for supremacy over China in the Three Kingdoms period (220-280 AD). Shu was founded in 221 AD by Liu Bei who was directly related to the imperial clan of the Han Dynasty, based in the area around Jingzhou and Yizhou.
Wei, also known as Cao Wei, was one of the three major kingdoms that competed for supremacy over China in the Three Kingdoms period (220-280 AD). With its capital at Luoyang, the state was founded by Cao Pi in 220 AD, based upon the foundations laid by his father, Cao Cao, towards the end of the Eastern Han Dynasty.
Wu, also known as Eastern Wu or Sun Wu, was one of the three major kingdoms that competed for supremacy over China in the Three Kingdoms period (220–280 AD). Its name was derived from the place it was based in the Yangtze River Delta region, which was also historically known as Wu.
Fore more info, visit http://ws.poppace.com/preview
Articles You May Enjoy
- Artillery Strike: War is Declared on Android Devices
- AMA Studio announces the release of its free to play, 100% multiplayer war game, Artillery Strike, on Google Play.
- gamigo reveals new trailers for Otherland and Grimlands
- From its next-g 2012 conference, gamigo has released two new trailers for its upcoming games Otherland and Grimlands.
- Echo of Soul MMO Launches on Steam
- Echo of Soul, the new full-featured, free-to-play fantasy MMORPG from Aeria Games, is now available on the Steam platform.