Warlock 2 Reveals Trailer and Editor
Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and a firer of balls, today released an explosive new trailer for Warlock 2: The Exiled, the forthcoming turn-based fantasy wargame from Ino-Co Plus. In addition, Paradox announced the release of the official Warlock 2 Editor to accompany the game, providing fans with a simple way to alter the game with custom scenarios, allowing magical modders to edit quests and place resources and cities on customized maps, weaving all of their changes together into unique Warlock 2 campaigns which can then be shared with mages throughout the world via Steam Workshop.
For the first time on the shard known as “Earth,” the single-player gameplay of Warlock 2 is going to be demonstrated via live stream on Paradox’s Twitch.TV channel. The stream will be presented on January 30, 2014 at 8 p.m. CET / 11 a.m. PST. Witness the magic by visiting twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive.
In Warlock 2: The Exiled, diplomacy is not an option — war is the only way to triumph. The land of Ardania is in turmoil and players will take on the role of one of several unique Great Mages to restore order by conquering the land. Wield powerful magic as you command a battlefield filled with malevolent beasts, undead hordes, and other atrocities as you fight your way to unite the shards of a randomly generated shattered realm in either sandbox mode or the new Exiled campaign mode. Cast over 170 customizable spells, hire heroes to command your armies, and bring every last Great Mage to their knees.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Monsters Robots: New Void Update Available
- En Masse Entertainment is excited to announce that the next update for their over-the-top, anything goes, third-person shooter, Zombies Monste...
- Wargaming Unveils Plans for PAX Prime Presence
- Wargaming, a leading free-to-play massively multiplayer online publisher and developer, today announced the Company’s plans for its appearan...
- CrossFire FPS gains new Expansive Wave mode
- SG North has recently announced the brand new Wave Mode for the popular online first-person shooter CrossFire.