Warhammer Online Producer Announces Closure
It’s been a long time coming but Warhammer: Age of Reckoning is finally closing its doors in December. The title that revolutionized and coined a name for the feature of public questing will at last end its five year long war as Mythic and Games Workshop have decided to part ways. This comes not long after the closure of its MOBA-esque spinoff, Wrath of Heroes.
A heartfelt write-up from Producer Carrie Guoskos demonstrates the amount of effort and dedication the team has put into this game over the years. Hopefully future titles will learn from their mistakes and emulate their masterful successes to bring the level of immersion Warhammer offered.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Pre-Alpha Impressions
- Don’t be fooled by the RPG progression, as Gloria Victis is built around reactive heavily skill driven combat, as well as group battles.
- Webzen Launches Epic 4-Player Co-Op Mode for Arctic Combat
- A new Co-Op mode launches for Arctic Combat, with a sweet giveaway from MMOHut and OnRPG!
- ROSE Online Heading to Steam
- Gravity Interactive has announced that its popular MMORPG, ROSE Online, is coming soon to Steam.