Warhammer Online Producer Announces Closure
It’s been a long time coming but Warhammer: Age of Reckoning is finally closing its doors in December. The title that revolutionized and coined a name for the feature of public questing will at last end its five year long war as Mythic and Games Workshop have decided to part ways. This comes not long after the closure of its MOBA-esque spinoff, Wrath of Heroes.
A heartfelt write-up from Producer Carrie Guoskos demonstrates the amount of effort and dedication the team has put into this game over the years. Hopefully future titles will learn from their mistakes and emulate their masterful successes to bring the level of immersion Warhammer offered.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Descent: Underground in the Last Day of Crowdfunding
- Descent: Underground is heading into its last day of its Kickstarter campaign, edging closer to its goal.
- The Chosen Accepting Closed Beta Registrations
- Snail Games USA is preparing to launch its next MMORPG, The Chosen, and is now accepting applications for the game's closed beta.
- New Server Celebration in Magerealm
- Magerealm has been garnering worldwide success since the launch of Open Beta this month and things are just getting started for players.