Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Witch Hunter Hero Revealed
Independent developer Fatshark released today new details on the first of five heroes to be playable in Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide. Victor Saltzpyre is a ferocious and unrelenting Witch Hunter who disposes of his enemies with extreme prejudice. Trained from a young age in the Order of the Silver Hammer, Victor is an expert in both ranged and melee combat. Carrying a diverse set of weaponry with the capability of easily switching from pistol to sword and back to pistol again, Victor uses his quickness and agility to move swiftly around the battlefield, releasing devastating and precise attacks on the non-stop hordes of Skaven.
You can read more about the Witch Hunter in this dev blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Hylek Tribes to come to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
- ArenaNet today released details about two new tribes set to play an important role in Guild Wars 2’s upcoming expansion.
- Robocraft: Now available on Mac and Linux
- UK based indie developer Freejam are proud to announce that their F2P PvP robot battle-arena game Robocraft is now available on Mac OS and Lin...
- Puzzle & Dragons: DC Comic Characters Coming Soon
- Starting Nov. 10 through Nov. 23, the hit mobile RPG will feature some of DC Comics’ most familiar heroes and villains, including Superman, ...