Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Witch Hunter Hero Revealed
Independent developer Fatshark released today new details on the first of five heroes to be playable in Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide. Victor Saltzpyre is a ferocious and unrelenting Witch Hunter who disposes of his enemies with extreme prejudice. Trained from a young age in the Order of the Silver Hammer, Victor is an expert in both ranged and melee combat. Carrying a diverse set of weaponry with the capability of easily switching from pistol to sword and back to pistol again, Victor uses his quickness and agility to move swiftly around the battlefield, releasing devastating and precise attacks on the non-stop hordes of Skaven.
You can read more about the Witch Hunter in this dev blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Daybreak Promotes New Executive Creative Director
- Daybreak Game Company has announced that it has promoted Jens Andersen as Executive Creative Director.
- Rift Trial Review
- Rift, published by Trion Worlds, is a relative newcomer in the MMORPG genre, having launched on March 1, 2011.
- City of Steam Arkadia: Sneak Peak at V 2.7
- The developers of CoS: Arkadia have been hard at work for a new update for their Unity-based MMORPG. This upcoming version has been tested by ...