Warhammer 40k Regicide Releases May 5 on Steam Early Access
Independent game developer Hammerfall Publishing has released the opening cinematic to the Warhammer® 40,000®: Regicide campaign, and announced that it will be available on Steam Early Access from May 5. Fans can get their first glimpse of the upcoming single-player campaign story in the opening cinematic below.
The video contains a mysterious transmission sent from the remote world of Hethgar Prime. The frontier world is in peril, and the feared warriors of the Space Marines are dispatched to investigate. On arrival, the Space Marines find themselves up against unexpected adversaries in the struggle to liberate Hethgar Prime and investigate the source of the ominous transmissions.
Regicide is a fresh take on the Warhammer universe, featuring an intense mix of strategy and cinematic gameplay. An original and brutal take on turn-based strategy, Regicide fuses characters, abilities and environments derived from the Warhammer 40,000 universe from Games Workshop, with traditional strategy and new action-heavy gameplay elements.
For more info, visit http://www.warhammer40kregicide.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- First Strife Lore Contest Offers Closed Beta Key Prizes
- S2 Games is hosting its first-ever Lore Contest for Strife - and three people will walk away with a set of five beta keys (each).
- Chain Chronicle: Chapters 7 and 8 Now Available
- SEGA Networks co., Ltd. and gumi Inc. have announced the latest expansion for line defense role-playing game Chain Chronicle. The expansion in...
- Dirty Bomb: Stress Tests Scheduled For Steam
- Nexon America and Splash Damage are temporarily opening the floodgates for their upcoming hardcore first-person shooter Dirty Bomb, with two s...