Warhammer 40k Eternal Crusade Gains Deal with NVIDIA
Behaviour Interactive is pleased to announced that it has selected NVIDIA GameWorks™ technology to power the development of Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade’s epic rendering of war in the 41st Millennium. An unrivaled technology platform, NVIDIA GameWorksTM has everything a developer needs to make sure that Warhammer 40,000 delivers the true vision of next-generation gaming experiences.
«As we march forward into full production towards beta and launch in 2015,» said Studio Head Miguel Caron «We are so happy to find such fantastic partners to help make our studios’ vision a reality. NVIDIA is the leader in their field, and GameWorks has literally every tool we need to make our vision of Warhammer 40,000 a reality.»
«NVIDIA works with the best and brightest in the gaming industry and we’re thrilled that Behaviour Interactive has chosen to integrate our GameWorks technology into Warhammer 40000,» said Tony Tamasi, senior vice president of content and technology at NVIDIA.. «We are looking forward to combining engineering forces on making Warhammer 40000 look and play amazing, and we’re excited to be even a small part of the Eternal Crusade development team.»
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade is set to launch in 2015, and will be launching its Founder’s Program later this June.
For more info, visit http://www.eternalcrusade.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- SpeedRunners: On Sale Now
- Today is a big day for SpeedRunners, as the game is the Steam Daily Deal with 75 percent off the regular price -- which means there's goi...
- Conquer Online Holds World Fighting League to Celebrate 10 Years
- So to celebrate this marvelous milestone of the free to play Conquer Online, TQ Digital has prepared a host of exciting events for its faithfu...
- 4Story M: Flying Dragon Arrows Official Launch
- The motto of 4STORY M: FLYING DRAGON ARROWS was based on the old Cabal Shooter style action game called Blood Bros.