Warhammer 40k Eternal Crusade Gains Deal with NVIDIA
Behaviour Interactive is pleased to announced that it has selected NVIDIA GameWorks™ technology to power the development of Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade’s epic rendering of war in the 41st Millennium. An unrivaled technology platform, NVIDIA GameWorksTM has everything a developer needs to make sure that Warhammer 40,000 delivers the true vision of next-generation gaming experiences.
«As we march forward into full production towards beta and launch in 2015,» said Studio Head Miguel Caron «We are so happy to find such fantastic partners to help make our studios’ vision a reality. NVIDIA is the leader in their field, and GameWorks has literally every tool we need to make our vision of Warhammer 40,000 a reality.»
«NVIDIA works with the best and brightest in the gaming industry and we’re thrilled that Behaviour Interactive has chosen to integrate our GameWorks technology into Warhammer 40000,» said Tony Tamasi, senior vice president of content and technology at NVIDIA.. «We are looking forward to combining engineering forces on making Warhammer 40000 look and play amazing, and we’re excited to be even a small part of the Eternal Crusade development team.»
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade is set to launch in 2015, and will be launching its Founder’s Program later this June.
For more info, visit http://www.eternalcrusade.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sentinel Heroes: Expansion available on July 30th
- Sentinel Heroes Studios announces that Bloodfog Jungle, the first expansion for Sentinel Heroes will be live on July 30th, which will bring a ...
- Forza Motorsports 6: APEX Beta Preview
- To be honest, I was surprised to see Forza being available for free on the Windows 10 store.
- Title and Details Released for Highly Anticipated MU Rebirth
- WEBZEN Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, reveals the title and details for MU REBIRTH, a thrilling new adaption of ...