Warhammer 40K Carnage: Now available on Google Play
Roadhouse Interactive Limited, a leading developer and publisher of tablet, smartphone and browser games, today released Warhammer 40,000: Carnage for Android, after being featured as a Best New Game in over 80 countries, and consistently topping the Role-Playing Category, among many others, throughout May. Android fans of Carnage, who have been eagerly awaiting the Google Play release, will be in a total frenzy.
As with the iOS release, the Android version of Warhammer 40,000: Carnage is a vivid, wildly engaging action-shooter, based on an exclusive story from award-winning Warhammer 40,000 author, Graham McNeill. The all-new storyline brings players to the world of Mithra. Players take the role of Space Marines who can play solo or join forces with others for Fireteam missions, to battle Orks and ensure the survival of humankind. Players can gear up with more than 500 pieces of Wargear to help save the planet, or succumb to total annihilation by the vicious Green Plague! Warhammer 40,000: Carnage is now available for purchase on Google Play for $6.99.
“We’re thrilled to be launching Carnage on Android. It’s already proved to be a huge hit across a range of tablet and smartphone devices, so unleashing the game on Android is huge news for Warhammer 40,000 fans,” said Tarrnie Williams, President at Roadhouse Interactive. “The game is accessible to all, whether fans of the Warhammer 40,000 series, or new players hungry for the taste of Ork blood.”
Game Director, Kayla Kinnunen is just as excited, “From the beginning, we set out to create a stunning, side-scrolling action game with a ton of depth, for the Android community. We were determined to make a visceral console-quality, Warhammer 40,000 experience that we think will be one of the best games on Android, especially for players with powerhouse devices!”
For more info, visit http://www.playcarnage.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Announces The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances
- Guilds can join forces in Neverwinter, the free-to-play Dungeons & Dragons MMORPG, when The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances releases this sum...
- H1Z1 - What we know so far!
- With long delays and broken promises stretching the expansive of indie companies pushing into the DayZ zombie survival bandwagon, it’s no su...
- Magerealm Reveals Turf War Feature
- Players must protect their guild’s territory while laying siege to rivals as they strive for power and glory.