Warhammer 40K Carnage: ‘Dark Angel’ Update Launches
Roadhouse Interactive Limited, a leading developer and publisher of tablet, mobile and browser games, today released the first major content update, featuring the Dark Angel Space Marine and an abundance of new content, to the wildly popular Warhammer 40,000: Carnage for iOS and Android.
Captured, beaten-down, forgotten, and left to suffer and die in a ruined temple, the Dark Angel has broken free to seek vengeance on his captors. Play as the new Dark Angel Space Marine, equip the all-new Plasma Gun to obliterate multiple Orks at once, and blast your way through exclusive new missions that feature the new Arena Combat gameplay.
The Dark Angel Update also introduces Wargear Supply Caches to Carnage, offering players a chance at the most powerful Wargear on Mithra. Supply Caches are obtained through completing Missions or using Gold. A wealth of new Wargear has been added, including many incredible additions of the highly coveted, top-tiered, Master Crafted weapons, each with unique abilities that cause devastating damage. The new Arena Combat Missions, exclusive to the Dark Angel, will have players surrounded by Orks rampaging from all sides – players will have nowhere to run.
amounts of new Wargear and Supply Caches weren’t enough, the Dark Angel update also includes many game and performance optimizations, as well as new Wargear and Campaign Screens. Get ready to unleash some intense Carnage.
For more info, visit http://www.playcarnage.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends showcases Varus
- League of Legends has released a new champion spotlight today for Varus, the Arrow of Retribution.
- Chain Chronicle: HD Retina Display & Story Content Update Available
- SEGA Networks co., Ltd. and gumi Inc. have announced a new HD Retina display option, as well as story and gameplay content update for Chain Ch...
- MMOHuts Livestream 11/28: Thanksgiving Food Coma Special
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV with a special post-Thanksgiving stream. Join us for special giveaways in Trove and SMITE, and we might b...