Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Sees a Change of Hands
Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade team has laid out an important change in direction, as Miguel Caron leaves the team and a new Senior Producer is brought on board.
The game’s most recent livestream had Miguel and Katie introduce Nathan Richardsson as the new Senior Producer, succeeding Stephanie Marchand. Nathan has worked on EVE Online, Dust 514, World of Darkness, and Defiance. This change has apparently been in the works for a while, and is in part due to behaviour restructuring in such a way that Miguel’s Head of Studio position has been eliminated.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu Raiders iOS Review
- Raiders actually eases newbies into the story better than most Ankama games. Unfortunately as a standalone story, it is a bit lacking.
- Open Beta Date Announced for Arctic Combat
- Webzen has announced that Arctic Combat will begin open beta on December 6.
- Trion Opens Alpha Signups for Atlas Reactor and Devilian
- Atlas Reactor, an all-new turn-based tactics game from developer and publisher Trion Worlds, is now open for alpha signups