Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Sees a Change of Hands
Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade team has laid out an important change in direction, as Miguel Caron leaves the team and a new Senior Producer is brought on board.
The game’s most recent livestream had Miguel and Katie introduce Nathan Richardsson as the new Senior Producer, succeeding Stephanie Marchand. Nathan has worked on EVE Online, Dust 514, World of Darkness, and Defiance. This change has apparently been in the works for a while, and is in part due to behaviour restructuring in such a way that Miguel’s Head of Studio position has been eliminated.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm Top Battlegrounds Countdown
- When Blizzard were first talking about multiple maps in Heroes of The Storm, I was about as skeptical as can be.
- Knight's Fable: GTArcade Hosts an Xmas After Xmas Event
- Are you already missing Xmas? It’s always Xmas in Knight’s Fable! Have you ever dreamed of Santa’s arrival, carrying loads of gifts whil...
- Pantheon: New MMO by Everquest forefather joins Kickstarter
- Visionary Realms, Inc. announced today their plans to meet a growing demand in the MMO Games market by developing Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen...