*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Sees a Change of Hands
Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade team has laid out an important change in direction, as Miguel Caron leaves the team and a new Senior Producer is brought on board.
The game’s most recent livestream had Miguel and Katie introduce Nathan Richardsson as the new Senior Producer, succeeding Stephanie Marchand. Nathan has worked on EVE Online, Dust 514, World of Darkness, and Defiance. This change has apparently been in the works for a while, and is in part due to behaviour restructuring in such a way that Miguel’s Head of Studio position has been eliminated.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory 2013 Updated Review!
- You heard of MapleStory, right? If you’ve followed MMOs at least beyond the surface level, you’ll know that it is a 2D, sprite based MMO.
- Alcatraz Available In-Game for Defiance Before June 12 TV Premiere
- Alcatraz, the next major in-game update for the free-to-play interconnected video game and TV series Defiance, is now live.
- Top MMORPG Brawlers List
- Fortunately, a new subgenre is shaking up traditional notions of MMORPG combat. What am I talking about? Arcade style brawler MMORPGs.