Warhammer 40,000 Eternal Crusade Entering Closed Alpha Testing
In today’s “State of the Crusade,” Eternal Crusade’s Senior Producer, Nathan Richardsson, announced that the game will be heading into closed alpha testing on Monday, September 14.
On that day, any founders with Captain’s packs or higher and were first to buy will be granted access to the Closed Alpha in small batches, with a goal of having all of those founders in game by October. Founders who aren’t part of this group can still upgrade to a Captain’s+ pack before the Sergeants’ wave to gain closed alpha access with the rest of them.
The letter also notes that currently testing is focused on the shooter experience of the game, and will not yet feature many of the MMO features (which will be added later in testing). For full information on the upcoming test, read the blog post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Biggest Marvel Heroes Event To Date: The Big Ten Week
- Gazillion is celebrating the 10 months since the launch of Marvel Heroes with its biggest event yet, the Big Ten Week.
- Illyriad Introduces New User Interface And More
- Illyriad has released a new update introducing a new user interface, friends lists, and more.
- Crusaders of Solaria Announces Launch of First Open Beta Server
- R2Games announces that its latest browser title, fantasy brawler Crusaders of Solaria, will be entering its Open Beta phase on July 18.