Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade: Classes Annouced
Today, just a couple of short days before their Founder’s Program goes live, Behaviour Interactive is happy to announce 18 of their many planned classes, spanning Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade’s four main factions: The Space Marines, Chaos Space Marines, Eldar, and Orks. It’s important to note that this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to classes, and more info about each will be announced in the coming weeks and months.
«A Space Marine class is very flexible – for example a Tactical Marine can be excellent at mid-range anti-infantry with a Boltgun, be a short-range vehicle killer with a Meltagun or take the sniper role with a Stalker Bolter. An Assault Marine performs a very different function depending on whether they equip a Jump Pack or a Storm Shield and a Devastator can be in the front lines with a Multi-Melta or stand far at the back with a Lascannon. They can also modify their accessories to get more accuracy, survivability, etc., in their role.
The unique flavor of Eldar Aspects, on the other hand, is that they are very specialized. A Swooping Hawk’s job is always to fly overhead and take out infantry, while a Dark Reaper tries to stay as far away from their targets as possible. So while the Eldar have as much customization as the other factions, it’s spread across a larger number of classes and there are fewer combat roles per class.
- Tactical Marine
- Assault Marine
Chaos Space Marines
- Chaos Space Marine
- Aspiring Sorcerer
- Dire Avenger
- Fire Dragon
- Dark Reaper
- Swooping Hawk
- Howling Banshee
- Striking Scorpion
More on each of the above classes will be coming in the weeks and months ahead. For more info, visit http://www.eternalcrusade.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Primal Carnage Slashes Price as Sequel Draws Near
- The online shooter Primal Carnage is now available at the everyday price of $7.99 on Steam
- Cabal Online Review 2013
- In Cabal Online the player is able to choose between many different characters that each branch out in their own type of gameplay and weapons.
- Education Center at The Tank Museum Ignited by Wargaming
- Helped by donations from Wargaming, the Education Center at Bovington’s Tank Museum has seen some huge benefits since opening in 2012.