Wargaming News Looks at World of Tanks Blitz and World of Warships
Wargaming is excited to share a behind-the-scenes look at the making of World of Tanks Blitz, the company’s upcoming mobile MMO action game for smartphones and tablets. Gamers and fans can get a first look at gameplay footage and developer interviews in the latest episode of Wargaming TV News Block. World of Tanks Blitz is currently in pre-alpha stage.
In addition, video game industry legend and newbie to the Wargaming family, Chris Taylor, shares his thoughts on current happenings over at Gas Powered Games and what the future holds for their recent acquisition by Wargaming; while the World of Warships development team wraps up with stories of their expedition to study legendary US naval ships.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Defenders II Alpha Impressions
- Unlike the first game in the series, Dungeon Defenders II is a free to play game.
- Sword Coast Legends Reveals New Launch Dates
- Based on player feedback, n-Space plans to focus efforts on polish to provide players with the best possible experience at launch.
- QuakeCon 2015 Official Tournament and QuakeCon Trials Lineup Announced
- QuakeCon brings together some of the greatest players in the world to compete in the Quake Live Tri-Master Tournament sponsored by Intel.