Wargaming.net Announces World of Warplanes Official Release Date
Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, announced today that the highly anticipated flight combat MMO title, World of Warplanes, will be officially released in CIS countries on September 25th, 2013. Players from North America and Europe will get the launch version on September 26th.
“In the two months since the launch of Open Beta, we’ve made a huge amount of progress,” said Oleg Gotynyan, development director of World of Warplanes. “We are extremely thankful for the feedback and data our testers provided to us through both Closed and Open Beta. They contributed a great deal to the process of helping scale the game, and we expect it to offer a deep and polished experience to both MMO fans and flight combat enthusiasts alike.”
Having amassed close to three million beta registrants and seen more than 202 million total combat flights to date, World of Warplanes will go live with over 100 different aircraft models across the United States, Germany, Russia, Japan, and the recently announced line of the British planes.
Visitors of the Wargaming booth at gamescom 2013 (August 21–25, 2013) will be able to get hands-on experience of World of Warplanes and win exclusive prizes from J!NX and Nvidia.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project Genom Adds New Progression and Equipment Systems
- Project Genom's latest update introduces a new character progression and equipment systems.
- New Event, Upgrades, and Tournament in GTArcade's League of Angels
- GTArcade announces a new group buy event, hero and mount upgrades, and a cross-server tournament for League of Angels.
- R2Games Announces Open Beta Test for Nova Genesis
- Global games publisher Reality Squared Games revealed today plans to release its free-to-play browser game Nova Genesis into Open Beta Phase.