Wargaming.net Announces New Integrated Service
Wargaming.net, publisher and developer of World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, and World of Battleships, has announced that it will unite all three games on a new portal later this year.
The portal, which will be located at wargaming.net, will service all three games with single IDs, giving players a single destination for the games. This also supports the games’ single battle realm and economy system, in which all three games will interact with each other and share a single, working economy with account-wide gold and free experience.
The corporate website for Wargaming.net, meanwhile, will move to Wargaming.com, and showcase news, game updates, careers, and more.
Wargaming.net Service Presentation
Wargaming.net Announces Global Wargaming.net Service to Unite Gamers in the Company’s MMO War Series
Portal for World of Tanks, World of Warplanes and World of Battleships to Give Gamers Instant Access to All Titles
5th June 2012 — Wargaming.net, the award-winning online game developer and publisher, today announced that the company’s MMO war series, which includes World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, and World of Battleships, will unite under an integrated, worldwide Wargaming.net Service scheduled for release later this year.
Wargaming.net Service will be the epicenter of a battle-centric gaming universe that will gather the series under a single portal — www.wargaming.net. With the introduction of Wargaming.net Service and its renovated website, players will receive unified Wargaming.net IDs that will provide instant access to all their games and services; as well as any partner or fan websites.
The new service will inherit the Wargaming.net URL, while the corporate website will transition to Wargaming.com. The corporate site will share the company’s latest news, game updates, job opportunities and more.
Key features of the globally integrated Wargaming.net Service, will include:
- · One Destination: The portal will give gamers one-stop access to all three titles and showcase a world at war – whether they are playing with Tanks, Warplanes or Battleships.
- · Common Economics: The introduction of common economics for the three titles allows players to transfer Gold and Free Experience between them.
- · Single MMO Battle Realm: Tank, Warplane, and Battleship clans will be assisting each other in their ground, air and sea attacks for world domination.
“Wargaming always strives for excellence in generating intense and action-filled global online battles for gamers,” said Wargaming CEO Victor Kislyi. “With the introduction of Wargaming.net Service, we will deliver an advanced gaming experience that gives gamers a world stage for their preferred war scenario.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Berserker Renewal Announced For C9
- Webzen has announced the finalization of Continent of the Ninth Seal's (C9) Berserker update.
- Dragomon Hunter Offers Founders Packs and Announces Closed Beta
- Beginning today, five unique Founder’s Packs are available for purchase - and closed beta begins October 15.
- 8BitMMO Officially Launches After Fourteen Years of Development
- Archive Entertainment is excited to announce that 8BitMMO has concluded its Early Access phase and has now reached its 1.0 Full Release.